Request a Quote
Commercial Insurance in Georgia
The state of Georgia does not require that you obtain any commercial insurance if you employ less than three people, but it is in your best interest to seek out Gainesville, GA commercial insurance agents. CompareRates.com can help you do that easily and efficiently.
Commercial General Liability - pertains to damages or injuries that occur on the property or that may have been caused by your company's product, operations, or employee.
The kind of insurance that you need is determined by the kind of business you run. Additional commercial insurance in Georgia may include:
- Business Owners - package deal that covers major property and liability risks
- Commercial Auto - vehicles used for business purposes
- Commercial Property - protects structures from theft and damages caused by fire and natural disasters
- Employee Benefits - company errors made in administering employee benefits
- Errors and Omissions - protects you, your company, and your employees from customer or client claims concerning negligence or inadequate work
- Ordinance or Law - repairs made for changes in city code since the construction of the building
- Professional Liability - inadequacy or negligence associated with a specific profession--for example, medical malpractice for a doctor.
All insurance agencies must abide by state law. Let the independent insurance CompareRates.com agents in Gainesville, GA help you find coverage that fits your needs and budget.